Our Favorite Burgers

Smoky Texan Hamburgers

 

Top 10 List of My Favorite Burgers

many from my blogging buddies.

 

Summertime is a great time to grill hamburgers, heck, burgers of any kind. And I don't know many that can do it better than my friends I've met over the years while posting recipes online.

Here are my favorites (11 if you count the one above) I've kept at the top of my list, in no particular order, that is . . .


Lea Ann's Blue Cheese Burger
Michele's Chile Relleno Burgers
Robyn Savoie's Turkey Cheddar Chipotle Burger 
Dara's Smoky Burger Sliders 
with Grilled Pineapple & Chipotle Mayonnaise
Catherine Pappas' Burgers with Sweet and Spicy Pepper Relish
 
Lindsay's Burgers with Blackened Barbecue Rub by Chef Ryan
My Award Winning Summertime Tasting Hamburgers
Claudia's Italian Style Hamburgers
Catherine Pappas' Old Fashion Hamburger with Sweet and Spicy Onion
a Man's Hamburger





Comments

  1. A fine line up of delicious burgers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drick, thanks so much for including my Blue Cheese Burger! I feel very honored to be included. Can you believe it's July and I've not grilled a burger yet???? Crazy. You've inspired me with this lineup. I've pinned your Summertime burger. And I must say, I've made Dara's Chipotle sliders with grilled pineapple and they're "find of the century" fabulous. Happy grilling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts